JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
INSTALLATIONS FOR PYRAMID & HOTBOX FIREPLACES
- Standard installation
- Applies to single storey home, with fireplace installed against exterior wall and not requiring extra chimney sections, elbows or other additional obstructions.
- Roofing must be tiles, corrugated iron or IBR - does not include flat or cement slab roofs.
- Installations outside a 30km radius will be quoted for individually.
- Non-standard installations will be quoted on individually.
INSTALLATIONS FOR BUILT-IN FIREPLACES AND BRAAIS
- All built-in units will be quoted on individually.
Installations and certified gas connections are performed by our approved installers. The following are indicative prices for standard connections, and may vary at time of installation.
- CERTIFIED GAS CONNECTION -
- SAFETY VALVE -
- CROSS-OVER REGULATOR -
- GAS LINE PER METRE -
- 9KG GAS CYLINDER -
- 19KG GAS CYLINDER -
- 48KG GAS CYLINDER -
- SINGLE CYLINDER CAGE -
- DOUBLE GAS CYLINDER CAGE -
CERAMIC FIBRE BLANKETS
- 25mm thick, 600mm wide, withstands 1050 degrees celsius.
Installation ONLY for Mario's Braai and Fireplaces units will be done
|Back||Back to top|